Do you love politics? Do you live and breathe campaigns? Are you someone who refreshes breaking news and thrives in high-pressure situations?
Mothership Strategies is looking for Digital Associates to join our growing email fundraising team.
In this job you will:
- Support email teams as needed
- Write, load, and send email blasts across high performing Democratic email programs
- Perform quality assurance checklisting to ensure emails go out without mistakes
- Create signup forms and donation pages
- Work with team to analyze testing and improve conversion rates
ABOUT MOTHERSHIP STRATEGIES
We’re experts in email fundraising and online advocacy. In the 2016 election, Mothership raised over $50 million for some of the largest Democratic campaigns and progressive causes. We work collaboratively to create industry-leading tactics and engagement strategies for campaigns of all sizes. When progressive candidates and causes need to unite millions of supporters to raise money online, they call us.
We’re a motivated and passionate team that loves taking ownership of tasks, solving problems, and being helpful. Accountability, flexibility, and transparency keep our spirits high. Your impact is often immediate. Everyone is hungry to do more, which is how we achieve the results we do.
What makes you a great fit for this role:
- Previous political experience or something comparable
- Keen attention to detail
- Willing to learn quickly and ask questions
- Ability to multitask under tight timelines and high pressure
- Can-do attitude
- Strong writing background
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, Photoshop is ideal
- Great for someone trying to get their foot in the door for Democratic or progressive online fundraising
- Healthcare / dental / vision up to 100 percent of your premiums
- 401k and 4% employer match from day one
- 18 flexible PTO days
- Fully stocked kitchen with food and snacks
- Metro/Parking paid up to $250/mo
- Uber/Lyft paid for if you work late
- Pick a MacBook Pro or PC; dual monitors
- Standing desks at your request
- Contribution to your gym membership
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
We recently moved into a brand new two-story office in the Manhattan Laundry complex right off of 14th street. (Think exposed brick and conference rooms named after Presidential pets). As part of the Mothership team, you’ll work with motivated and passionate progressives. You’ll see see the immediate impact of your work for campaigns and causes across the country.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.